Index du Forum

FAQ  -  Rechercher  -  Membres   -  S’enregistrer   Connexion
Riding Hard Download Epub Mobi Pdf Fb2

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet     Index du Forum >>> Acceuil >>> Taverne
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
rembenje

MessagePosté le: Mar 20 Juin - 02:55 (2017)    Sujet du message: Riding Hard Download Epub Mobi Pdf Fb2 Répondre en citant

Riding Hard
by Dillon Wiese
rating: 2.0 (1 reviews)

->>->>->>DOWNLOAD BOOK Riding Hard
->>->>->>ONLINE BOOK Riding Hard

<h2>Riding Hard: A Western Gay Romance + Bonus Books </h2>

Tennyson Mills
I&#x2019;ve let life pass me by with no semblance of the possibilities of having someone to share it with.
I was brought into his life under false pretenses. He doesn&#x2019;t know who I am.
Nicholas has shown me a kindness which I fear that I will betray.
His body is a work of art and seeing him with only a smile is too much for any man to bear. Claiming to be his friend was only asking for trouble.
I&#x2019;ve never been comfortable in the outdoors. I was a city boy born and bred. He could change my mind with the way that he wears tight jeans and leather chaps.
I just hope he can forgive me.

Nicholas Winters
I thought my life was over. Running was my only option but hiding was only going to last for so long.
I love the great outdoors, but I can see that Tennyson doesn&#x2019;t feel the same way. I know he&#x2019;s been watching. I want him to see me as a potential conquest.
I suspect there are others hiding here in plain sight. Those that come here are either looking to escape or to find a new chapter in their lives. I can&#x2019;t bring myself to turn away somebody in need.
My freedom is at stake. I don&#x2019;t know how much longer I can fight the influence of the cartel.
I can only hope to get lost in Tennyson&#x2019;s eyes. The way he stares at me makes me feel like a real man. I am ready to love again. Is what he feels real or am I imagining it?

CONTENT NOTE: This is a short story that may be read in under 2 hours &#x2014;Perfect to relax by the pool or before bed!
For a limited time, this book also includes an extra 5+ hours of bonus stories for your enjoyment!.

AUTHOR&#x2019;S NOTE: This is a stand-alone story with an HEA, so no cliff-hangers! This story contains explicit love scenes and is intended for 18+ readers only.

Details:
price: $2.99
bound: 540 pages
publisher:
lang: English
asin: B071SDKSZN
isbn:
weight:
filesize: 797 KB

Riding Hard free ebook

Tags: audiobook free, mobile pdf, online iBooks offline eng free, book BitTorrent free, value pdf full mp3 book, book in English, book from lenovo free, free mobile, book iCloud, book MediaFire, book OneDrive, book from motorola read, book without pay

79c7fb41ad

Flight Lines download epub mobi pdf fb2the man who got saved download epub mobi pdf fb2Start Your Own Travel Hosting Business: Airbnb, VRBO, Homeaway, and More (StartUp Series) download epub mobi pdf fb2Beyond Budgeting Und Die Konsequenzen Fur Das Risikomanagement (German Edition) download epub mobi pdf fb2Amazing Pictures and Facts About Istanbul: The Most Amazing Fact Book for Kids About Istanbul (Kid's U) download epub mobi pdf fb2House of the living download epub mobi pdf fb2Regret download epub mobi pdf fb2The How-to's of Healing: The Voice of Healing download epub mobi pdf fb2The Content-Based Classroom, Second Edition: New Perspectives on Integrating Language and Content download epub mobi pdf fb2Understanding the Primary School: A Sociological Analysis: Volume 61 (Routledge Library Editions: Sociology of Education) download epub mobi pdf fb2

Publicité

MessagePosté le: Mar 20 Juin - 02:55 (2017)    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet     Index du Forum >>> Acceuil >>> Taverne Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 2 Heures
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Portail | Index | Panneau d’administration | Creer un forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation